Over the last couple weeks, we have been rolling out updates to the Learn-Wise platform. We hope you will be able to join us for one of the three webinars we will be holding to walk through all of these changes. To register for a webinar go to http://www.learn-wise.com/webinars.php, or email your preferred date to your Account Manager: Vicky at firstname.lastname@example.org or Megan at email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a private webinar, please feel free to contact us.
Friday, Feb 14th @ 2:00PM – 3:00PM PST
Monday, Feb 17th @ 10:00AM – 4:00PM PST
Wednesday, Feb 19th @ 8:00AM – 9:00AM PST
Your Learn-Wise Team
1. Review Module Feature
As an admin under the LMS > Training Modules, you can now review the module in its entirety. Review your attached content and take the test as if you were a trainee. If the module is timed, you will not see the timer at the top, but this will appear on the trainees’ side when they take the module.
2. NEW: Sequence Question Type
Upload images and text to add an extra layer of interactivity to your tests. The trainee will be prompted to drag the boxes into the correct sequence. Learn-Wise now has a total of 7 different question types to choose from when making your tests.
3. When adding test questions, the answer text boxes will expand to show longer text
This will allow you to see more of the text box.
4. Preview images you have attached to questions by clicking on
1. NEW: Content Assignment Report
2. NEW: Trainee Assigned to Group Report
3. NEW: User iPad Resource Assignment Report [for iPad Clients Only]
4. NEW: User Module Assignment Report [for LMS Clients Only]
5. LMS Reports: Admin can show inactive Training Module data in reports Select from the drop down under “Training Module Status” to filter your search.
TRAINEE SIDE UPDATES
1. Support box has been moved to the upper right-hand corner
Click on the link to view the support contact information.
2. Admins can choose to replace “See All” with a scroll bar on Trainee home page
Contact your Account Manager if you would like to make this change to your platform.